Science Relevant to HistoryFeatures
tags: psychology, evolution, social science, neurohistory, neuroscience, brain, Big Data, science relevant to history, interdisciplinary, consilience
Credit: Wiki Commons/HNN staff.
Click HERE for our most recent articles.
Statistical Approaches to History
Evolutionary Approaches to History
History and Neuroscience
Neuro-Social Science Based Analysis & Commentary
Science and Race
comments powered by Disqus
- Pollution Hurts Some People More Than Others. That’s Been True for Centuries.
- Do U.S. Strikes Send a ‘Message’ to Rivals? There’s No Evidence
- Why President Trump is probably right about the ‘ridiculous standard’ of the first 100 days
- Its location a mystery for centuries, huge Indian city is found in Kansas
- Second parchment manuscript copy of Declaration of Independence found — in England
- Rick Perlstein’s still drawing brickbats for his confession in the NYT that historians (like him) have misinterpreted modern conservatism
- “Historians are shockingly dismissive of people in ‘flyover country,’ ” says Pulitzer-winning historian T. J. Stiles
- UNC history department in uproar after a professor’s course on sports history was cancelled
- French bestseller is a dense history of France written by 122 academics
- ‘Sherlock Holmes of Armenian Genocide’ Uncovers Lost Evidence