Historian Robert Crews: Trump Negotiations with Taliban Led to SurrenderHistorians in the News
tags: war on terror, Afghanistan, Taliban, Donald Trump
Robert Crews, a historian at Stanford University specializing in Afghanistan and central Asia, tells CNN's John Vause he believes the Trump administration's 2020 deal with the Taliban played a role in the group's takeover of the country.
video of interview at CNN through link below.
comments powered by Disqus
- Biden Defends Bull Connor Analogy for Opponents of Voting Rights Bill
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?