William Jennings Bryan
Originally published 02/16/2017
How he compares with William Jennings Bryan, the Populist’s populist, in many contemporaries'' opinion.
Originally published 07/01/2016
A short history of data collection from Bryan to Obama
Originally published 02/12/2016
Douglas M. Charles
Is Bernie Sanders our William Jennings Bryan?
Originally published 11/13/2014
Christopher L. Webber
The action of the North Carolina legislature to pay compensation to victims of a forced sterilization program brings provides an opportunity to set the infamous Scopes trial in a broader light.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz