by Rebecca Spang
Historians need to reclaim money as something to be studied in specific social and political contexts.
by Finbarr Curtis
How he compares with William Jennings Bryan, the Populist’s populist, in many contemporaries'' opinion.
by Jody Avirgan
A short history of data collection from Bryan to Obama
by Douglas M. Charles
Is Bernie Sanders our William Jennings Bryan?
by Christopher L. Webber
The action of the North Carolina legislature to pay compensation to victims of a forced sterilization program brings provides an opportunity to set the infamous Scopes trial in a broader light.
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream