Tackling The Racial Wealth Gap: William Darity's Plan For Reparations (Audio)Breaking News
tags: racism, reparations, wealth gap, Rosewood Massacre
WBUR's On Point discusses the issue of reparations to African Americans with economics and public policy professor William Darity and also discusses the legacy of the Rosewood Massacre with the grandson of the oldest survivor of the Florida episode of racist terrorism.
comments powered by Disqus
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat
- Charlottesville Inspired Biden to Run. Now It Has a Message for Him
- Biden Revokes Trump Report Promoting "Patriotic Education"
- Tom Lankford, 85, Dies; Southern Journalist With Divided Loyalties
- Trump’s Parting Gift to Joe Biden
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Drive May be Slow—But it’s Already Faster than Any in History
- Operation Desert Shirt