The creator of The New York Times 1619 project and Pulitzer Prize winner Nikole Hannah-Jones speaks with CNN's Manu Raju about the history behind the wealth gap between white Americans and Black Americans
WBUR's On Point discusses the issue of reparations to African Americans with economics and public policy professor William Darity and also discusses the legacy of the Rosewood Massacre with the grandson of the oldest survivor of the Florida episode of racist terrorism.
- Do American Indians Celebrate the 4th of July?
- Trump Vows To Veto Defense Bill If It Removes Confederate Names From Military Bases
- Fourth of July: Beer’s Patriotic Connection to the Founding Fathers
- Calls for ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ to be Replaced With a New US National Anthem
- As Young People Drive Infection Spikes, College Faculty Members Fight For The Right To Teach Remotely
- The Day the White Working Class Turned Republican (Review)
- David Starkey Criticised over Slavery Comments
- ‘A Conflicted Cultural Force’: What It’s Like to Be Black in Publishing
- Did Rutgers Find The Perfect President For 2020? Meet Jonathan Holloway, Black Historian.
- In Search of King David’s Lost Empire