Scholars of Slavery Force a Public ReckoningHistorians in the News
tags: slavery, Confederate Monuments, Confederate Heritage
Stained by Slavery
How Craig Steven Wilder exposed higher education’s past
Shackles and Dollars Historians and economists clash over slavery
How far should a university go to face its slave past?
An Antidote for American Amnesia
How Should We Memorialize Slavery?
What happens when research collides with public memory
Tiya Miles maps forgotten corners of slave history
The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations
The Long Reach of David Brion Davis The historian’s in uence has been enormous, if not always obvious
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield