The Edmund Burke Foundation Betrays its Namesake and Threatens Liberty with "National Conservatism"News at Home
tags: conservatism, far right, political history, fascism, nationalism
Thomas Lecaque is an associate professor of History at Grand View University in Des Moines, Iowa, specializing in the nexus of apocalyptic religion and political violence. Follow him on Twitter: @tlecaque.
J.L.Tomlin is a lecturer of Early American History at the University of North Texas, specializing in the politics of American religion.
Tucker Carlson addresss the 2019 National Conservatism conference
comments powered by Disqus
- What Happens When SCOTUS is This Unpopular?
- Eve Babitz's Archive Reveals the Person Behind the Persona
- Making a Uranium Ghost Town
- Choosing History—A Rejoinder to William Baude on The Use of History at SCOTUS
- Alexandria, VA Freedom House Museum Reopens, Making Key Site of Slave Trade a Center for Black History
- Primary Source: Winning World War 1 By Fighting Waste at the Grocery Counter
- The Presidential Records Act Explains How the FBI Knew What to Search For at Mar-a-Lago
- Theocracy Now! The Forgotten Influence of L. Brent Bozell on the Right
- Janice Longone, Chronicler of American Food Traditions
- Revisiting Lady Rochford and Her Alleged Betrayal of Anne Boleyn