We Need A Long-Arc Historical Perspective to Understand White Supremacist Extremist Violence.News at Home
tags: racism, violence, journalism, Gun Violence, White Supremacy, domestic terrorism
Eric V. Tait, Jr., Founder/President EVT Educational Productions, Inc, is a veteran broadcast journalist, documentarian and playwright whose award-winning work has aired on various ABC Network television news platforms, PBS, Stars!Encore, PRI and NPR. This article is drawn from his forthcoming memoir, "My Harlem: How a Child of the Tropics Came to Know and Love One of the Most Iconic Villages on the Planet."
comments powered by Disqus
- Margaret Atwood: I Created Gilead, but the Supreme Court Might Make it Real
- "Great Replacement" Rhetoric has not Historically Been Out of Place in the Halls of Power
- Montpelier Board Appoints 11 Members from Descendants Committee
- Zemmour Acquitted of Holocaust Denial after Crediting Nazi Collaborator with Saving Jews
- Dig Into the History of Baseball's Negro Leagues with a Quiz from the Library of Congress
- Isaac Chotiner Interviews Kathleen Belew on White Power and the Buffalo Mass Shooting
- What if Mental Illness Isn't All In Your Head?
- Nursing Clio Project Connects Health, Gender and History
- Historian Leslie Reagan on the History of Abortion and Abortion Rights
- Mellon Foundation Event: Chinese American History, Asian American Experiences (May 19)