Originally published 02/28/2017
What’s his legacy 100 years after his birth?
Originally published 06/19/2015
Sheldon M. Stern
The frightening debate inside the White House at the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem