Originally published 12/13/2013
SDS's *other* landmark statement is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary.
Originally published 11/04/2013
Shedding a light on the radical reality of politics in the '70s and '80s.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians
- Harvard’s Drew Faust says the Civil War marked the start of large-scale industrial war, not WW I