Originally published 10/10/2016
"There is much that our leaders could learn from Genghis Khan, but we generally consider ourselves to be morally superior to him and therefore remain unwilling to learn.”
Originally published 07/20/2015
20 were jailed. They have now been sent home.
Originally published 06/26/2015
Forget all the things you’ve heard. This is the real Genghis Khan.
Originally published 09/05/2013
Could the Mongol conqueror's remains actually be in Russian Tuva?
Originally published 11/03/2013
The former governor tried to shut down Howard Zinn and me. Now Purdue faculty members fight back.
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term