Originally published 10/10/2016
"There is much that our leaders could learn from Genghis Khan, but we generally consider ourselves to be morally superior to him and therefore remain unwilling to learn.”
Originally published 07/20/2015
20 were jailed. They have now been sent home.
Originally published 06/26/2015
Forget all the things you’ve heard. This is the real Genghis Khan.
Originally published 09/05/2013
Could the Mongol conqueror's remains actually be in Russian Tuva?
Originally published 11/03/2013
The former governor tried to shut down Howard Zinn and me. Now Purdue faculty members fight back.
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?