SOURCE: Press Release
"There is much that our leaders could learn from Genghis Khan, but we generally consider ourselves to be morally superior to him and therefore remain unwilling to learn.”
SOURCE: The Independent
20 were jailed. They have now been sent home.
by Frank McLynn
Forget all the things you’ve heard. This is the real Genghis Khan.
SOURCE: Der Spiegel
Could the Mongol conqueror's remains actually be in Russian Tuva?
- He Escaped Death as a Kamikaze Pilot. 70 Years Later, He Told His Story.
- The Trump Administration Just Made the Citizenship Test Harder. How Would You Do?
- Trump Hints at Another Act in Four Years, Just Like Grover Cleveland
- Laws and Customs Guide Presidential Transitions — But Some Go off the Rails Anyway
- Democrats Introduce Legislation to Strike Slavery Exception in 13th Amendment
- Washington History Seminar: Mira Siegelberg on "Statelessness: A Modern History" (Monday, Dec. 7)
- Beloved University of Kentucky History Professor Dies from COVID-19 Months into Retirement
- David Hackett, Historian and Holocaust Expert, Dies at 80
- American History Scholar Richard Polenberg Dies at 83
- What Does African American Studies Need to Thrive?