Originally published 10/10/2016
"There is much that our leaders could learn from Genghis Khan, but we generally consider ourselves to be morally superior to him and therefore remain unwilling to learn.”
Originally published 07/20/2015
20 were jailed. They have now been sent home.
Originally published 06/26/2015
Forget all the things you’ve heard. This is the real Genghis Khan.
Originally published 09/05/2013
Could the Mongol conqueror's remains actually be in Russian Tuva?
Originally published 11/03/2013
The former governor tried to shut down Howard Zinn and me. Now Purdue faculty members fight back.
- High on Hitler and Meth: Book Says Nazis Were Fueled by Drugs
- Guam war reparations bill moves to White House
- South Atlantic Mystery Flash in September 1979 Raised Questions about Nuclear Test
- California Owes Reparations To Victims Of Forced Race & Intellectual-Based Sterilization, Study Finds
- All the times in U.S. history that members of the electoral college voted their own way
- Historians' Debate: Is this The Age of Trump?
- Economists are attacking historians’ recent works on slavery
- Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
- National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
- UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment