Originally published 02/06/2018
Ronald L. Feinman
This is what history suggests.
Originally published 01/29/2018
History, demographics and the national mood are pointing to one conclusion about the 2018 congressional races: Democrats are well-positioned to bring one-party government in Washington under Donald Trump’s presidency to a screeching halt.
Originally published 01/10/2018
It may be the worst Senate map that any party has faced ever.
Originally published 12/27/2016
Kissinger proposes we swap support for Crimea takeover for Russian agreement to withdraw troops from rest of Ukraine.
Originally published 12/26/2016
A net change of eight seats would be large by historical standards but not unprecedented.
- Was Pirate Black Sam Bellamy Found? DNA Test Could Tell
- Polish prime minister seeks dialogue with Israel on 'difficult history'
- Writer Makes the Case for Impeaching Clarence Thomas
- Finding a Lock of George Washington’s Hair, and a Link to American History
- How Does Trump Stack Up Against the Best — and Worst — Presidents?
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89