Teaching History in the Age of Trump
by Denver Brunsman and John Donoghue
We have each, in different ways, found ourselves in the crosshairs of right-wing attacks in the past several weeks.
Professor, You’re Being Watched!
by Frank P. Barajas
The ugly implications of the Professor Watchlist website.
Professor Watchlist Is Keeping an Eye on You!
by Jennifer Freilach
Many historians don’t approve. Here’s why.
SOURCE: The American Prospect
Professor Peter Dreier, targeted by Professor Watchlist, says it gets an F for accuracy
by Peter Dreier
"Much of the information about me on the Watchlist is simply untrue."
- Chair of Florida Charter School Board on Firing of Principal: About Policy, Not David Statue
- Graduate Student Strikes Fight Back Against Decades of Austerity, Seek to Revive Opportunity
- When Right Wingers Struggle with Defining "Woke" it Shows they Oppose Pursuing Equality
- Strangelove on the Square: Secret USAF Films Showed Airmen What to Expect if Nuclear War Broke Out
- The Women of the Montgomery Bus Boycott
- New Books Force Consideration of Reconstruction's End from Black Perspective
- Excerpt: How Apartheid South Africa Tried to Create a Libertarian Utopia
- Historian's Book on 1970s NBA Shows Racial Politics around Basketball Have Always Been Ugly
- Kendi: "Anti-woke" Part of Backlash Against Antiracist Protest Movements
- Monica Muñoz Martinez Honored for Truth-Telling in Texas History