Originally published 02/03/2017
Denver Brunsman and John Donoghue
We have each, in different ways, found ourselves in the crosshairs of right-wing attacks in the past several weeks.
Originally published 01/05/2017
Frank P. Barajas
The ugly implications of the Professor Watchlist website.
Originally published 12/26/2016
Many historians don’t approve. Here’s why.
Originally published 12/12/2016
"Much of the information about me on the Watchlist is simply untrue."
- Trump, Mueller And The Ancient History Of Grants Of Immunity
- Documents show Gorbachev was assured US wouldn't expand NATO into Central and Eastern Europe
- Memorial to honor 4,000 victims of lynching to be built in Montgomery, Alabama
- Study: Inequality is a phenomenon of the past 10,000 years
- From 200 Years Ago, a Lesson About Mass Killings
- College Board revises AP European history test in response to criticism by conservatives
- AHA says it’s feasible to stop the proposed tax on grad student tuition waivers
- Rashid Khalidi opposes Trump decision on Jerusalem
- Daniel Pipes backs Trump decision on Jerusalem
- The Penn TA who said she calls on black women first won’t be teaching next semester