by Denver Brunsman and John Donoghue
We have each, in different ways, found ourselves in the crosshairs of right-wing attacks in the past several weeks.
by Frank P. Barajas
The ugly implications of the Professor Watchlist website.
by Jennifer Freilach
Many historians don’t approve. Here’s why.
SOURCE: The American Prospect
by Peter Dreier
"Much of the information about me on the Watchlist is simply untrue."
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel