by Denver Brunsman and John Donoghue
We have each, in different ways, found ourselves in the crosshairs of right-wing attacks in the past several weeks.
by Frank P. Barajas
The ugly implications of the Professor Watchlist website.
by Jennifer Freilach
Many historians don’t approve. Here’s why.
SOURCE: The American Prospect
by Peter Dreier
"Much of the information about me on the Watchlist is simply untrue."
- Lawrence Ferlinghetti Obituary
- Heating Up Culture Wars, France to Scour Universities for Ideas That ‘Corrupt Society’
- West Hartford is Mostly White, While Bloomfield is Largely Black. How that Came to be Tells the Story of Racism and Segregation in American Suburbs
- The Rise and Fall of the L. Brent Bozells
- US Deports 95-Year-Old Former Concentration Camp Guard To Germany