The Edmund Burke Foundation Betrays its Namesake and Threatens Liberty with "National Conservatism"News at Home
tags: conservatism, far right, political history, fascism, nationalism
Thomas Lecaque is an associate professor of History at Grand View University in Des Moines, Iowa, specializing in the nexus of apocalyptic religion and political violence. Follow him on Twitter: @tlecaque.
J.L.Tomlin is a lecturer of Early American History at the University of North Texas, specializing in the politics of American religion.
Tucker Carlson addresss the 2019 National Conservatism conference
comments powered by Disqus
- An Open Letter from Historians In Support of Railway Workers
- Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
- Can the UC Strike Remake Higher Education?
- Trump Keeps Boosting White Supremacists
- Adam Smith Resolved the Identity-Distribution Debate—Why Is it Forgotten?