bell hooks, feminist and cultural critic, dead at 69Breaking News
tags: racism, feminism, womens history, Critical Theory
bell hooks, the feminist and cultural thinker known for such books as "Ain't I A Woman," died on Wednesday at 69.
Host Lisa Mullins speaks with Min Jin Lee, award-winning author and former student of hooks, about the legacy hooks leaves behind.
This segment aired on December 16, 2021.
comments powered by Disqus
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong