'NYT' Launches 'Unfinished Work' Virtual Series, Focuses On Women's RightsHistorians in the News
tags: suffrage, digital history, womens history, 19th Amendment
As the 19th Amendment celebrates its 100th anniversary, The New York Times is launching a special virtual interactive event series dubbed “Unfinished Work.” The five-part series, which launches with support from presenting sponsor MassMutual, spotlights the ongoing fight for women’s rights.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln and the Shavuot Controversy of 1865
- This Montana Farm Boy Became a Scientific Legend, Developing Vaccines to Protect Kids Worldwide
- Should the U.S. Favor Public Health or the Economy? History Shows they’re Inseparable
- Future Historians Will Rely on Wikipedia’s COVID-19 Coverage
- Reparations – Has the Time Finally Come?