The Conservative Case for Moving Forrest's BustNews at Home
tags: Civil War, Nathan Bedford Forrest, Confederate memorial, commemoration
Michael Nelson is Fulmer Professor of Political Science at Rhodes College and a Senior Fellow at the University of Virginia’s Miller Center. His book Clinton’s Elections: 1992, 1996, and the Birth of a New Era of Governance will be published later this month by the University Press of Kansas.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why are Historians Facing Online Abuse Over Whether Atlantis Existed?
- The 1906 Atlanta Race Massacre: How Fearmongering Led to Violence
- Reconstructing an Urban Archive Lost on 9/11
- Vaccination Mandates Are an American Tradition. So Is the Backlash
- In Slasher Film ‘Candyman,’ the Horror Is U.S. Housing Policy