Netanyahu accuses Palestinian president of antisemitismBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Netanyahu, antisemitism, Mahmoud Abbas
Benjamin Netanyahu has accused the Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas, of antisemitism after he claimed past massacres including the Holocaust were related to the “social function” of Jews in banking.
Abbas, 82, made the comments during a wide-ranging speech, which also drew condemnation from the United States and the European Union.
“Once a Holocaust denier, always a Holocaust denier,” the Israeli prime minister said of Abbas on Twitter on Wednesday. “I call upon the international community to condemn the grave antisemitism of Abu Mazen [Abbas’s nickname], which should have long since passed from this world.”
comments powered by Disqus
- FDR Tried to Pack the Supreme Court During the Depression. It Was a Disaster for Him.
- Are We Living at the "Hinge of History"?
- Ways of Remembering: A Racial Geography Tour of UT-Austin’s Campus
- The Libertarian Ideas That Wrecked the Fed
- AHA Statement on the Recent "White House Conference on American History”