Ex-Watergate prosecutor on Trump: I can make a case for obstruction of justiceBreaking News
tags: James Comey, Trump, Obstruction of Justice
A former Watergate prosecutor said Thursday she believes there is enough evidence to bring an obstruction-of-justice case against President Trump over his firing of FBI Director James Comey last year.
Jill Wine-Banks told MSNBC's "All In with Chris Hayes" that she believes she could bring a successful case against Trump, adding that there is "so much evidence" that Trump meant to obstruct the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia by firing Comey.
"I was asked in May whether I thought I could make an obstruction case, I said 'I thought I could' ... I know I can," she told MSNBC.
comments powered by Disqus
- Leading Expert on Housing Discrimination Suing Appraisers for Discrimination
- A Century After the Elaine Massacre, Black Farmers in Arkansas Demand Justice
- American Democracy Wasn't Built to be Democratic
- VP Menon, the Civil Servant who Held India Together
- Nicole Hemmer on Alex Jones and the Right-Wing Media Machine