Doing History in the Age of Trump: An interview with James LoewenHistorians in the News
tags: bias, Trump, Truth
Sociologist James W. Loewen is the author of many books including, Lies My Teacher Told Me and Teaching What Really Happened: How to Avoid the Tyranny of Textbooks and Get Students Excited About Doing History. He was interviewed by the History News Network's Rick Shenkman on January 5, 2018 at the annual meeting of the American Historical Association.
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield