Originally published 01/06/2017
Stanley Fish versus historians.
Originally published 06/12/2015
"Welcome to my world. I’m a history major drowning in a sea of subjectivity."
Originally published 01/24/2015
Hindsight is supposed to give us 20:20 vision but scientists have found it distorts our memories and there is not much we can do about it.
Originally published 12/30/2014
Lawrence S. Wittner
The questions suggest conservatives say one thing but do another.
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”