Racist, Anti-Semitic Flyers Found on Princeton CampusBreaking News
tags: Princeton, racism, Antisemitic
For the second time this year, white supremacist flyers have appeared at Princeton University. It is unclear who’s responsible for posting the flyers, which were spotted on the New Jersey campus Monday, but they came in two varieties: the first, a personal attack against a Jewish resident of the city of Princeton; the second, an advertisement for a fake course at the university called, “Introduction to White Studies: White Guilt and Reparations.”
The personal attack, titled “The Truth About ‘White Privilege’ and Jewish Supremacy,” targets Linda Oppenheim. According to Forward, Oppenheim has worked on racial and justice issues in Princeton and has specifically promoted more pathways for racial inclusivity within the Jewish community.
Whoever targeted Oppenheim was familiar with her work and sought to discredit her.
The flyer, which the Daily Princetonian showcases in full, appears as one might expect—littered with grammatical errors and lies, like the claim that 70 percent of the sexual predators who have been exposed in recent weeks are Jewish.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- New transcript of Ayn Rand at West Point in 1974 shows she claimed “savage" Indians had no right to live here just because they were born here
- The Mexican War Suggests Ukraine May End Up Conceding Crimea. World War I Suggests the Price May Be Tragic if it Doesn't
- The Vietnam War Crimes You Never Heard Of