SOURCE: The Chicago Sun-Times
Holocaust denier poised to claim GOP nomination in Illinois race for Congress
Arthur Jones — an outspoken Holocaust denier, activist anti-Semite and white supremacist — is poised to become the Republican nominee for an Illinois congressional seat representing parts of Chicago and nearby suburbs.
SOURCE: The Root
Racist, Anti-Semitic Flyers Found on Princeton Campus
It is unclear who’s responsible for posting the flyers, but they came in two varieties: the first, a personal attack against a Jewish resident of the city of Princeton; the second, an advertisement for a fake course at the university called, “Introduction to White Studies: White Guilt and Reparations.”
SOURCE: The Christian Science Monitor
Italy uses Anne Frank's diary to combat anti-Semitism at sports games
After anti-Semitic stickers were strewn around Italian soccer club Lazio's stadium, the team and the Italian soccer federation are taking steps to combat racism and anti-Semitism at games, including reading a passage aloud from Anne Frank's diary before matches.
Subway Riders Scrub Anti-Semitic Graffiti, as ‘Decent Human Beings’
The car’s windows and posters were covered in anti-Semitic graffiti. Messages like “Jews belong in the oven” and “destroy Israel, Heil Hitler,” had been written over subway maps, as shown by photographs taken on the train. Swastikas were drawn in black marker on the doors and windows.
- Florida Universities on Defensive as State Attacks Diversity Initiatives
- Meet Some Librarians Fighting Back
- The Victims of Communism Museum is a Propaganda Machine for Normalizing the Hard Right
- The US Should Abandon the Fantasy of Sealing the Border
- Former US Rep. Patricia Schroeder (D-CO) Dies at 82
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida