Survey: 9 percent call neo-Nazi views acceptableBreaking News
tags: Nazi, Neo Nazi
Nine percent of Americans said holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views is acceptable, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released Monday.
The results of the survey come as the White House continues to field the fallout from President Trump’s comments following a white nationalist rally that left one counter-protester dead and multiple other injured earlier this month.
A majority of Americans, 83 percent, said holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable, the poll found.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond