Jacques A. Pluss, 65, was charged with a felony count of second-degree arson when he was arrested this month.
by Jeff Kleiman
It’s because if you want to understand Charlottesville, it helps to understand our history of hatred.
SOURCE: The Los Angeles Times
The Assembly passed a resolution 41 to 5 to denounce comments by the president that seemed to equate white supremacists and neo-Nazis with the protesters demonstrating against them.
SOURCE: The Hill
A majority of Americans, 83 percent, said holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable, the poll found.
by Ed Simon
Once again Donald Trump caters to the white racists who helped elect him.
SOURCE: Inside Higher ED
Many students initially assumed that someone in their library or residence hall had printed the flier. But as the day went on, more campuses reported the same flier on their printers.
- How the Religious Right Has Transformed the Supreme Court
- Down With Judicial Supremacy!
- A Neighborhood’s Race Affects Home Values More Now Than in 1980
- H.R. McMaster on Trump's White House and American National Security (Video)
- Trump's Praise of Robert E. Lee Gets Pushback from Minnesotans Proud of State's Role at Gettysburg
- Look What Has Been Taken From Black Americans
- Watching “Watchmen” as a Descendant of the Tulsa Race Massacre
- The Harvard Community Reflects on the Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- TODAY: Eric Weitz "A World Divided: The Global Struggle for Human Rights in the Age of Nation-States"
- Russian Police Detain History Professor After Protest