Originally published 09/27/2017
It’s because if you want to understand Charlottesville, it helps to understand our history of hatred.
Originally published 09/18/2017
The Assembly passed a resolution 41 to 5 to denounce comments by the president that seemed to equate white supremacists and neo-Nazis with the protesters demonstrating against them.
Originally published 08/22/2017
A majority of Americans, 83 percent, said holding neo-Nazi views is unacceptable, the poll found.
Originally published 08/13/2017
Once again Donald Trump caters to the white racists who helped elect him.
Originally published 03/28/2016
Many students initially assumed that someone in their library or residence hall had printed the flier. But as the day went on, more campuses reported the same flier on their printers.
- Southern states band together to create first unified Civil Rights Trail
- Secret memo shows bipartisanship during Watergate succession crisis
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s portrait in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term