Trump Press Secretary Sean Spicer: Even Hitler didn't use chemical weaponsBreaking News
tags: Hitler, Syria, chemical weapons, Sean Spicer
White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Wednesday erred in claiming that Adolf Hitler did not use chemical weapons during World War II.
“You had someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons,” Spicer said during Wednesday’s press briefing.
Hitler is known to have used cyanide gas in mass murders of Jews.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz