Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in surveyBreaking News
tags: presidents, Obama legacy, ranking presidents
Related Link Which Presidents Do the Presidents Themselves Like?
Abraham Lincoln, George Washington and the two Roosevelts, Franklin and Theodore, have kept their lock on their positions as, respectively, the four best presidents in American history, according to a new ranking by 91 presidential historians.
Barack Obama took the No. 12 spot in his first time on the survey.
The poll, released on the eve of Presidents’ Day weekend, is the third one conducted by the wonky public-affairs cable network C-SPAN over the past 17 years.
comments powered by Disqus
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- Right after the Civil War, says Stanford's Richard White, Americans were really hopeful, then reality hit
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments