Originally published 10/20/2017
According to a Marist poll released on Thursday, 42 percent believe Trump’s legacy will be as one of the country’s worst leaders.
Originally published 02/24/2017
Walter R. Borneman
He came in as #39. Here’s why he deserves better.
Originally published 02/23/2017
What criteria should we use when ranking presidents?
Originally published 02/17/2017
Dwight Eisenhower moved into the top five for the first time, moving up from No. 8 in 2009 and No. 9 in 2000.
Originally published 03/06/2009
Polls and surveys: What experts are saying.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea