German students dressed like Hitler made to visit Argentina Holocaust MuseumBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Hitler, Argentina Holocaust Museum
German students in Argentina who wore Adolf Hitler mustaches and Nazi swastikas will have to visit a Holocaust Museum with Jewish students after the groups brawled.
Several students from Buenos Aires' Lanus Oeste German School fought with students from Buenos Aires' ORT Jewish School during a visit to the resort city of Bariloche in the Andes mountains.
Three of the German students were immediately sent back to Buenos Aires after the brawl during a party in a dance club, La Nacion reports.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea