Chaz Ebert Developing Emmett Till MovieBreaking News
tags: Emmett Till, Movie
The book was co-written by Till’s mother, the late Mamie Till-Mobley, and journalist Christopher Benson.
Till was 14 and visiting relatives in the Mississippi Delta when he was lynched after reportedly whistling at a white woman in 1955. Till’s murder galvanized the Civil Rights Movement.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment