Originally published 09/11/2015
The gangster movie is not only as American as apple pie; it is better than apple pie. You finish an apple pie; the mob movie never disappears.
Originally published 05/19/2015
Shatterglass Films and Chaz Ebert are developing an Emmett Till movie based on the book “Death of Innocence: The Story of the Hate Crime That Changed America.”
Originally published 08/07/2014
Professor Paul Cartledge from the University of Cambridge reviews action movie Hercules.
Originally published 07/21/2014
Excitement building around epic motion picture that will depict events around the rebellion to end British Imperial Rule in 1916
Originally published 03/30/2014
“The Unknown Known,” which opens on Friday, is structured much like “The Fog of War.” For 96 minutes Mr. Rumsfeld looks into the camera, answering, or finessing, questions about Iraq, his work for several presidents, the nature of truth and more.
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies