Originally published 08/07/2014
Professor Paul Cartledge from the University of Cambridge reviews action movie Hercules.
Originally published 07/21/2014
Excitement building around epic motion picture that will depict events around the rebellion to end British Imperial Rule in 1916
Originally published 03/30/2014
“The Unknown Known,” which opens on Friday, is structured much like “The Fog of War.” For 96 minutes Mr. Rumsfeld looks into the camera, answering, or finessing, questions about Iraq, his work for several presidents, the nature of truth and more.
- Roman Gladiators ate a mostly vegetarian diet and drank a tonic of ashes after training
- Massachusetts is celebrating the 250th anniversary of the wedding of John and Abigail Adams
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king