AHA 2015: Historical Perspectives on Ferguson (Video)News at Home
tags: racism, Ferguson, AHA2015
This video, broadcast on CSPAN, features a panel at the 2015 annual convention of the American Historical Association: "Understanding Ferguson: Race, Power, Protest, and the Past." Panelists include: Marcia Chatelain (Georgetown University), William Jelani Cobb (University of Connecticut), Colin H. Gordon (University of Iowa), Khalil Muhammad (Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture), and Heather Ann Thompson (Temple University).
comments powered by Disqus
- Turnover In Trump's White House Is 'Record-Setting,' And It Isn't Even Close
- The History Of Government Shutdowns In The U.S.
- Unhealthiest presidents in U.S. history
- ‘Make it right’: Descendants of slaves demand restitution from Georgetown
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield