AHA 2015: Historical Perspectives on Ferguson (Video)News at Home
tags: racism, Ferguson, AHA2015
This video, broadcast on CSPAN, features a panel at the 2015 annual convention of the American Historical Association: "Understanding Ferguson: Race, Power, Protest, and the Past." Panelists include: Marcia Chatelain (Georgetown University), William Jelani Cobb (University of Connecticut), Colin H. Gordon (University of Iowa), Khalil Muhammad (Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture), and Heather Ann Thompson (Temple University).
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump got history wrong in interview with NYT
- A Century-Old Abraham Lincoln Mystery May Finally Have an Answer
- Did an Israeli student steal Auschwitz artifacts for her art exhibit?
- Memorial erected at site of witch trial hangings
- Michael Beschloss says if Trump pardons himself this is worse than Watergate
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"
- Daniel Pipes says it’s time for the Palestinians to recognize they lost
- Wm. Theodore de Bary, Renowned Columbia Sinologist, Dies at 97
- Iran sentences Princeton history grad student to 10 years for spying