The Unmaking of a President: Rethinking Watergate at Forty [VIDEO]Historians/History
tags: American Historical Association, videos
It has been forty years since the Watergate scandal and Richard Nixon's resignation from the presidency (the exact anniversary of his resignation is August 9.) To mark the event, the 2014 Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association hosted a panel dedicated to scandal.
The speakers are David Greenberg (Rutgers), Beverly Gage (Yale), Ken Hughes (UVa), Mark Nevin (Ohio University) and Katherine Scott (U.S. Senate Historical Office).
comments powered by Disqus
- The History Behind Hong Kong's Ongoing Protests
- The last time a ‘Tanker War’ broke out in the Persian Gulf, it lasted for years
- Clarence Thomas says a Smithsonian exhibit about him is wrong. (It’s not.)
- Will Apollo Nostalgia Help NASA Get Its Artemis Moon Money?
- America's M4 Sherman Tank: World War II Wonder Weapon or Blunder Weapon?
- How Accurate is HBO's Chernobyl? Experts Weigh In
- Anthony Price, British author of thrillers with deep links to history, dies at 90
- Students and Parents Push for Better Textbooks to Help Fight Hate and Stereotypes
- CSIS destroyed secret file on Pierre Trudeau, stunning historians
- Truman Library Announces $25 Million Transformation