Elaine Carey and Julia Brookins: The Past, Present, and Future of the AHA Tuning Project [VIDEO]Historians in the News
tags: American Historical Association, videos
Elaine Carey is Associate Professor at St. John's University in Queens, NY and the vice-president for the AHA Teaching Division. Julia Brookins is the AHA's special projects coordinator. Both of them have played leading roles in the AHA's Tuning Project for undergraduate education.
comments powered by Disqus
- State lawmaker files bill to remove Virginia's Robert E. Lee statue from U.S. Capitol
- Massive Data Project Will Help People Identify Enslaved Ancestors
- U.S. Democracy Experienced Biggest Drop In 40 Years
- New Fox Series: Bill Clinton's Scandals
- Thailand drops royal insult charges against elderly historian
- Robert Caro says he’s reached 1966 in his next book on LBJ
- AHA asks members to "Help Protect the Census"
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow
- Ibram X. Kendi says "The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial”
- Historians Call Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comment "The Most Openly Racist by a President in Decades"