Elaine Carey and Julia Brookins: The Past, Present, and Future of the AHA Tuning Project [VIDEO]Historians in the News
tags: American Historical Association, videos
Elaine Carey is Associate Professor at St. John's University in Queens, NY and the vice-president for the AHA Teaching Division. Julia Brookins is the AHA's special projects coordinator. Both of them have played leading roles in the AHA's Tuning Project for undergraduate education.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"