Anthony Grafton: The Future of History Books [VIDEO]tags: American Historical Association, videos
For most historians, Anthony Grafton needs no introduction. Henry Putnam University Professor at Princeton University, Grafton is one of the foremost scholars of early modern Europe alive today, and for many is the public face of scholarly advocacy for the history profession.
In this interview with HNN, Professor Grafton discusses the future of the printed book, and what younger historians should know about the emerging field of digital history.
comments powered by Disqus
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening