Anthony Grafton: The Future of History Books [VIDEO]tags: American Historical Association, videos
For most historians, Anthony Grafton needs no introduction. Henry Putnam University Professor at Princeton University, Grafton is one of the foremost scholars of early modern Europe alive today, and for many is the public face of scholarly advocacy for the history profession.
In this interview with HNN, Professor Grafton discusses the future of the printed book, and what younger historians should know about the emerging field of digital history.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Churchill Museum director shares vision
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome