Anthony Grafton: The Future of History Books [VIDEO]Historians in the News
tags: American Historical Association, videos
For most historians, Anthony Grafton needs no introduction. Henry Putnam University Professor at Princeton University, Grafton is one of the foremost scholars of early modern Europe alive today, and for many is the public face of scholarly advocacy for the history profession.
In this interview with HNN, Professor Grafton discusses the future of the printed book, and what younger historians should know about the emerging field of digital history.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian