Anthony Grafton: The Future of History Books [VIDEO]tags: American Historical Association, videos
For most historians, Anthony Grafton needs no introduction. Henry Putnam University Professor at Princeton University, Grafton is one of the foremost scholars of early modern Europe alive today, and for many is the public face of scholarly advocacy for the history profession.
In this interview with HNN, Professor Grafton discusses the future of the printed book, and what younger historians should know about the emerging field of digital history.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences