The ABC is stifling debate on Armenia by denouncing criticsHistorians in the News
tags: Armenian genocide, genocide denial, Justin McCarthy
THE ABC has a new topic on which no debate is allowed. Try, and you're denounced as a "denier". God, I'm sick of these attacks on reason.
Demonstrate that the "stolen generations" is a myth are you're a "racist".
Point out that the world has failed to warm as global warming activists claimed and you're a "climate change denier".
Now this, from the ABC on the weekend: "One of the world's most vocal Armenian genocide deniers will make an address at Parliament House in Canberra next week."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters collection offers unique glimpse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project