The ABC is stifling debate on Armenia by denouncing criticstags: Armenian genocide, genocide denial, Justin McCarthy
THE ABC has a new topic on which no debate is allowed. Try, and you're denounced as a "denier". God, I'm sick of these attacks on reason.
Demonstrate that the "stolen generations" is a myth are you're a "racist".
Point out that the world has failed to warm as global warming activists claimed and you're a "climate change denier".
Now this, from the ABC on the weekend: "One of the world's most vocal Armenian genocide deniers will make an address at Parliament House in Canberra next week."...
comments powered by Disqus
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- It happened in Idaho and was the largest massacre of Indians in US history, but where exactly did it take place?
- Junípero Serra’s Missions Destroyed Entire Native Cultures. And Now He’s Going to Be a Saint.
- Isis destruction of Palmyra's Temple of Bel revealed in satellite images
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis
- A history professor explains why Americans are so prone to conspiracy theories
- Now Greg Grandin has come out with a study of Henry Kissinger
- Japanese historian upends the familiar narrative of WW 2 by taking a bottom up approach, focusing on fascism from the grassroots
- Holocaust-denying historian David Irving organises 'disgusting' £2,000-a-head holiday tours of former concentration camps and Hitler's HQ so people can 'make up their own mind about the truth'