The ABC is stifling debate on Armenia by denouncing criticstags: Armenian genocide, genocide denial, Justin McCarthy
THE ABC has a new topic on which no debate is allowed. Try, and you're denounced as a "denier". God, I'm sick of these attacks on reason.
Demonstrate that the "stolen generations" is a myth are you're a "racist".
Point out that the world has failed to warm as global warming activists claimed and you're a "climate change denier".
Now this, from the ABC on the weekend: "One of the world's most vocal Armenian genocide deniers will make an address at Parliament House in Canberra next week."...
comments powered by Disqus
- A grandmother’s trove of Civil War photos goes to Library of Congress
- Tribes See Name on Oregon Maps as Being Out of Bounds
- Holy Haystacks! Researchers Have Officially Discovered A New Monet
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- OAH denounces anti-gay legislation signed by Indiana governor
- Emory’s Leslie Harris says we should remember the racist roots of American colleges as we think about what went wrong at OU and other schools
- Stanford historian looks to the U.S. Postal Service to map the boom and bust of 19th-century American West
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library