The ABC is stifling debate on Armenia by denouncing criticsHistorians in the News
tags: Armenian genocide, genocide denial, Justin McCarthy
THE ABC has a new topic on which no debate is allowed. Try, and you're denounced as a "denier". God, I'm sick of these attacks on reason.
Demonstrate that the "stolen generations" is a myth are you're a "racist".
Point out that the world has failed to warm as global warming activists claimed and you're a "climate change denier".
Now this, from the ABC on the weekend: "One of the world's most vocal Armenian genocide deniers will make an address at Parliament House in Canberra next week."...
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"