QuickWire: Einstein Papers Go Digitaltags: Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein’s mind might soon be a little easier to navigate.
The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein will be made available in digital form by the digital-publishing-platform company Tizra, according to a news release. The digitization of The Collected Papers, published by Princeton University Press, will contain searchable text, in German and in English translation, for the thousands of pages of Einstein’s work throughout his lifetime. The papers include lectures, research notebooks, interviews, and letters....
comments powered by Disqus
- Dr. Saad Eskander's forced departure from Iraq's National Library and Archives deplored
- Nancy Cott selected as the next President-Elect of the Organization of American Historians
- Scholar calls ISIS destruction of antiquities an example of ethnic cleansing
- Historian Qingjia Edward Wang never thought he would one day write a book about chopsticks.
- Bernard Bailyn’s influence on the profession is hailed in the WSJ