SOURCE: NY Times
by Ron Cowen
A century ago, astronomers proved the general theory of relativity — and made him a global household name.
by Sylvester James “Jim” Gates, Jr. and Cathie Pelletier
2019 marks the 100 year anniversary of the eclipse that proved Einstein’s theory and ultimately catapulted him to fame.
by Andrew Robinson
Einstein was widely thought to be public enemy number one of the Nazis.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
His diaries reveal a xenophobic, misogynistic side.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
Einstein's papers will be made available in digital form by the digital-publishing-platform company Tizra.
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History