Wiesenthal Center calls for boycott of Adolf Hitler winetags: Holocaust, Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Simon Wiesenthal Center, memorabilia, boycotts
But enough about the wine -- it's the label that's causing a furor.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Los Angeles-based human rights organization, has called for a global ban on Italian winemakers Vini Lunardelli, whose "historical line" of wines includes labels featuring images of Adolf Hitler and various Nazi slogans.
Want a little "Sieg Heil" with your chardonnay? Lunardelli has you covered. But unless you're planning a dinner party for some very particular company, chances are you'll be drinking that bottle alone....
comments powered by Disqus
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project