Wiesenthal Center calls for boycott of Adolf Hitler wineBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Simon Wiesenthal Center, memorabilia, boycotts
But enough about the wine -- it's the label that's causing a furor.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Los Angeles-based human rights organization, has called for a global ban on Italian winemakers Vini Lunardelli, whose "historical line" of wines includes labels featuring images of Adolf Hitler and various Nazi slogans.
Want a little "Sieg Heil" with your chardonnay? Lunardelli has you covered. But unless you're planning a dinner party for some very particular company, chances are you'll be drinking that bottle alone....
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history