Wiesenthal Center calls for boycott of Adolf Hitler wineBreaking News
tags: Holocaust, Nazi Germany, Adolf Hitler, Simon Wiesenthal Center, memorabilia, boycotts
But enough about the wine -- it's the label that's causing a furor.
The Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Los Angeles-based human rights organization, has called for a global ban on Italian winemakers Vini Lunardelli, whose "historical line" of wines includes labels featuring images of Adolf Hitler and various Nazi slogans.
Want a little "Sieg Heil" with your chardonnay? Lunardelli has you covered. But unless you're planning a dinner party for some very particular company, chances are you'll be drinking that bottle alone....
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment