Historian publishes Coca Cola's 'secret formula'tags: history, Coca Cola, recipes, formula, secret ingredient
So valuable, that its owner could lose millions if anyone so much as got a look at it.
That's what Coca-Cola would have us believe anyway, claiming the only original copy of the soft drink's top-secret recipe lies underneath its US headquarters.
But one man is threatening to lift this veil of secrecy this week as he claims to publish a copy of the original formula in a new book....
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences