Historian publishes Coca Cola's 'secret formula'tags: history, Coca Cola, recipes, formula, secret ingredient
So valuable, that its owner could lose millions if anyone so much as got a look at it.
That's what Coca-Cola would have us believe anyway, claiming the only original copy of the soft drink's top-secret recipe lies underneath its US headquarters.
But one man is threatening to lift this veil of secrecy this week as he claims to publish a copy of the original formula in a new book....
comments powered by Disqus
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC
- Historian enlists Plato in campaign to win converts to an exciting way to teach history
- Teachers walkout in Colorado over AP history controversy and pay
- The Hong Kong events in historical perspective: An interview with Jeffrey Wasserstrom