Originally published 05/16/2013
Safely guarded in an air-conditioned vault in Atlanta, Georgia, lies one of western society's most valuable artefacts.So valuable, that its owner could lose millions if anyone so much as got a look at it.That's what Coca-Cola would have us believe anyway, claiming the only original copy of the soft drink's top-secret recipe lies underneath its US headquarters.But one man is threatening to lift this veil of secrecy this week as he claims to publish a copy of the original formula in a new book....
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- One of the last remaining Nazis goes on trial in Germany
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges