Originally published 10/03/2013
John B. Judis
Welcome to Weimar America.
Originally published 08/29/2014
40 Years of Free Market Policies Is Long Enough for the Magic of the Market to Have Worked. So What Went Wrong?
The Democrats went ballistic when the numbers of Americans living in poverty hit 14.5 percent of the population in the early Reagan years. Today, it's 16 percent and neither party seems to take notice.
- A load of gold worth up to $54 million went missing during the Civil War. There may be a break in the case.
- How American High Schools Teach The Iraq War
- The waves of feminism, and why people keep fighting over them, explained
- Florida to replace Confederate statue in US Capitol
- 43% of Americans still think the Iraq War was a good idea
- “Civilisations" presenter David Olusoga blames Winston Churchill for war crimes in Africa
- University of Chicago’s Hanna Holborn Gray has written a memoir
- Historians’ assessment of Obama’s legacy
- Facebook’s Historian: Professor Heather Cox Richardson
- Historians at the Rochester Institute of Technology are bolstering Wikipedia’s archive of entries on women’s history