Does a President’s First 100 Days Reveal Anything About the Next Four Years?Breaking News
tags: FDR, New Deal, presidential history, Joe Biden, Franklin Roosevelt
President Biden is nearing a milestone his predecessors have been judged by for decades -- his first 100 days in office. But what does this benchmark reveal about the next four years? Special Correspondent Jeff Greenfield walks us through some history-making first 100 days and why they can, at times, be misleading.
comments powered by Disqus
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate
- Pamela Nadell: US May be at High Tide of Antisemitism
- The Activist Roots of Student-Centered Teaching (Review)
- An Open Letter from Historians In Support of Railway Workers
- Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
- Can the UC Strike Remake Higher Education?