Does a President’s First 100 Days Reveal Anything About the Next Four Years?Breaking News
tags: FDR, New Deal, presidential history, Joe Biden, Franklin Roosevelt
President Biden is nearing a milestone his predecessors have been judged by for decades -- his first 100 days in office. But what does this benchmark reveal about the next four years? Special Correspondent Jeff Greenfield walks us through some history-making first 100 days and why they can, at times, be misleading.
comments powered by Disqus
- Deb Haaland: My Grandparents Were Stolen from their Families as Children. We Must Learn about this History
- Efforts to Restrict Teaching about Racism and Bias Have Multiplied across the U.S.
- "It’s Apartheid," Say Former Israeli Ambassadors to South Africa
- When Monuments Go Bad
- What the Pandemic Has Stolen from Black America
- Legislating Against Critical Race Theory
- "Black Spartacus: The Epic Life of Toussaint Louverture" by Sudhir Hazareesingh wins Wolfson Prize
- The Importance of Teaching Dred Scott
- I Visited A Former Plantation To Understand Why People Get Married There. All I Saw Was Pain
- Education Failed To Be An Equalizer In Boston — A Review Of “The Education Trap”