King’s Final Book: Both Political Roadmap and Passionate SermonHistorians/History
tags: Martin Luther King, civil rights, Vietnam, inequality, militarism
Contributing editor Fred Zilian (zilianblog.com; Twitter: @FredZilian) is an adjunct professor of history and politics at Salve Regina University. He is writing a book on The Challenge of American Civilization.
Note: This essay was originally published in two segments by the Newport Daily News, RI, on February 1 and February 2, 2021, and is reposted here by permission.
comments powered by Disqus
- We All Live in the John Birch Society's World Now
- US-Based Brazilian Historians Write Open Letter Protesting Bolsonaro's National Archivist Appointment
- Deborah Lipstadt Appointment to Global Antisemitism Monitor Blocked by Partisan Obstructionism
- Joanne Freeman: Violent Rhetoric in Congress is Meant to Intimidate Enemies Into Silence
- Isaac Chotiner Interviews Martin Indyk about Henry Kissinger