The Trump Administration Just Made the Citizenship Test Harder. How Would You Do?Breaking News
tags: citizenship, immigration, Donald Trump, naturalization, INS
The Trump administration adopted changes to the citizenship test that could make it more difficult to pass. The new test draws from 128 possible questions, up from 100, and prospective citizens now have to answer 12 out of 20 questions correctly in order to pass. Previously, passing required correctly answering six out of 10 questions.
You can read our full article about the changes to the citizenship test here.
The quiz below draws from the new or revised questions introduced in 2020. We have converted the questions to multiple choice. You can find all 128 questions on the new test here.
Here are some sample questions and answers – note that the new test emphasizes that citizens, rather than people, are represented in the government. – ed.
comments powered by Disqus
- An Open Letter from Historians In Support of Railway Workers
- Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
- Can the UC Strike Remake Higher Education?
- Trump Keeps Boosting White Supremacists
- Adam Smith Resolved the Identity-Distribution Debate—Why Is it Forgotten?