Classroom Activity Kit: The History of U.S. ImmigrationHistorians/History
tags: teachers, classroom, education, lesson plans
Paige Morse, Julia Brown, and Andrew Fletcher are interns with the History News Network.
This activity kit was edited by Chelsea Connolly and Kyla Sommers.
The following activity kit provides students with the opportunity to contextualize immigration patterns and refugee crises throughout history. It is designed to highlight a popular subject in modern political discourse, both through a historical overview of American immigration and research of students’ own personal histories. Through research databases such as Ancestry.com, students will trace their own family background and find connections to the broader history of immigration.
Download the full activity kit here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Biden Defends Bull Connor Analogy for Opponents of Voting Rights Bill
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?