Infographic of the Week: Moving to Canada? A Look At America's Election ExodusRoundup
tags: Hillary Clinton, election 2016, Trump
Trump or Clinton.
The prospective of either of these presidential frontrunners emerging victorious in November is too much for many Americans to bear.
A shocking number of U.S. citizens would consider a move to Canada—15 percent if Hillary Clinton is elected and 20 percent if Donald Trump is elected, according to recent polls. (To be fair, we’re willing to bet there would be plenty of supposed defectors under President Sanders or Cruz as well.)
The question remains: How serious are these people? And how hard is it to move to Canada?
The answers to these questions and more lie below:
comments powered by Disqus
- Waitman Wade Beorn: Historians can and should draw parallels between the 1930s and today
- "Never underestimate human stupidity," says historian Yuval Harari whose fans include Bill Gates and Barack Obama
- Oxford professor counts 93 penises in Bayeux Tapestry
- Medieval Scholars Call for Transparency and Anti-Racism at Conference
- Robert Dallek's FDR Book Invites Comparisons To Trump's Presidency