GOP reviving history of Clinton-era fundraising scandalsBreaking News
tags: Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton
The GOP's flagship website is currently featuring a history of the Clinton-era fundraising scandals.
A sample entry: "Today Marks The Day 16 Years Ago That Notorious DNC Fundraiser Johnny Chung Admitted To Funneling $300,000 From A Chinese Military Officer To Democrats."
The history consists of a series of excerpts from newspaper stories with links to original sources.
comments powered by Disqus
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- The Rothschilds, a pamphlet by ‘Satan’ and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories tied to a battle 200 years ago
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism