Michael Katz elected to American Philosophical SocietyHistorians in the News
tags: honors, awards, Michael Katz, American Philosophical Society, learned societies
Michael Katz has been elected to the American Philosophical Society. He is the Walter H. Annenberg professor of history and a research associate at the Population Studies Center at the University of Pennsylvania.
Election to the APS recognizes accomplishments in math and physical sciences, biological sciences, social sciences, humanities and the arts and various professions and recognizes leaders in public and private affairs....
comments powered by Disqus
- University of South Carolina unveils statue of first black professor
- Inside Billy Graham's Powerful Relationship With U.S. Presidents
- Children have changed America before, braving fire hoses and police dogs for civil rights
- How the Activists Who Tore Down Durham's Confederate Statue Got Away With It
- Many Trump Voters Think We Need a White History Month
- Top Ten Signs the US is the most Corrupt nation in the World (2018 Edn.)
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2018 George Washington Prize
- McMaster could leave WH after months of tension with Trump
- AHA President Mary Beth Norton says ending sexual harassment is a high priority
- Historians fear ‘censorship’ under Poland’s Holocaust law