Originally published 05/05/2017
The deal is not the source of America's problems.
Originally published 05/04/2017
Trump’s Flip-Flop on NAFTA Reveals This Important Difference Between Him and Ross Perot & Patrick Buchanan
Their nationalism included corporations. Trump's ire is reserved for government.
Originally published 05/10/2016
There are a lot of things that Trump gets wrong about NAFTA, including its basic history.
- Turnover In Trump's White House Is 'Record-Setting,' And It Isn't Even Close
- The History Of Government Shutdowns In The U.S.
- Unhealthiest presidents in U.S. history
- ‘Make it right’: Descendants of slaves demand restitution from Georgetown
- See How Trump's Approval Rating Stacks Up Against Other Presidents After One Year
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield